October 10, 2011

About this blog

Tessa Guze, Water, oil on canvas

My name is Tessa Guze. I am an oil painter. As an oil painter I do various painting work, (illustrations, commissions, portraits) because I enjoy it and because it helps me make a living. However I also do paintings for myself because I just cannot help it. This blog is where I am going to showcase these paintings.

I think of this body of work as my "Fine Arts" work because this is the work I do for myself because I feel compelled to. These paintings are the expression of things/people/places/animals that I feel a deep emotional connection and response to.

I hope you enjoy me work here. If you are interested in seeing my other work please visit my painting portfolio website tessaguze.com, my artists blog, my portrait paintings blog or my pet portrait blog.

Thank you for your interest! I would appreciate any feedback you care to give!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to make your home really look really beautiful , paintings are the best way to do it believe home looks very well decorated . If you are looking to find Oil Paintings Reproductions at very economical price or cheap rates, you must visit wahooart.com

    ReplyDelete