May 10, 2013

Art Elemento Cover


Tessa Guze, Art Elemento Cover, 2013

I provided a write up about my work for May's issue of Art Elemento an art and culture magazine based in Gwangju, South Korea. I'm so excited that they chose my piece to be featured on the cover.

I haven't seen May's full issue yet or the article about my work but hopefully I'll get my hands on a copy soon and share pictures.

Here's a photo of the original painting, which was featured in solo exhibition of my oil paintings last summer.

Tessa Guze, Thoughtful, oil on canvas, 2012
If you are interested in seeing more of my paintings and illustrations please visit my full painting portfolio on my website or my other painting blog.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tessa, for sharing a wonderful post here about your paint and all of your work. Specially thanks the link you shared of you website it's amazing thanks.

    ReplyDelete