December 10, 2013

Art Working to Affect Lives

Tessa Guzé, Help, oil on canvas, 2013
This past week, Gungdabang (궁다방) Gallery in Gwangju, South Korea located on Art Street, held an exhibition to fundraise for charity. 100% of the proceeds were donated. Half went to a school for underprivileged children in Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro Direct, and the Red Cross to aid those affected by the hurricane in the Philippines.
Tessa Guzé, The Pyre, oil on canvas, 2013
As a contributing artist I donated several hand drawn holiday hards and some cuttings from a children's book I illustrated this past year. You can see several of these paintings above and below. The show will be open through December 22nd, 2013.

Tessa Guzé, Benevolence, oil on canvas, 2013
To see more of my painting please visit my portfolio website or my artists blog

1 comment:

  1. Great Painters depicts their "Expression through their Mindblowing Fine Art ", Great Artwork!!!

    Fine Art Paintings for Sale !

    ReplyDelete